General Return Policies
1. Contact DressFirst.com Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s).
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service at Contact Us and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package.
2. Mis-shipped products: Once we have confirmed your mis-shipped items (item shipped was not item ordered), we will be responsible for item exchange and postage will be on us. You may also return the product and get a full refund including postage.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund.
Please note that we will not accept any returned items by the color difference which is caused by your display monitor or the weather condition.
Specific Policies for Our Items
We understand that it is a very important undertaking to order a dress for your special occasion, and our cancellation policy was created with bearing this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order, and once the tailoring process has begun the materials cannot be reused. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time for you to change your mind. For further details, please refer to our cancellation policy below.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after 5 days. We receive hundreds of test orders each day which our members are using to quote certain cart contents and save the invoice for later reference.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 80% of the product purchase price, in order to cover the material cost.
- Orders cancelled 72 to 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price, in order to cover the material cost and necessary labor cost.
- Orders cancelled more than 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
- Orders that are not paid within 120 hours will be canceled automatically by our system.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request a cancellation.
Returning For Replacement or Refund
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to the DressFirst.com Team. Upon the arrival of your package, it is suggested that you check and make sure the dress has been made in accordance with your order specifications. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without altering, removing the tags, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original conditions - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must first obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier, which needs to be included in your returned package.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications.
If your dress size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, please feel free to choose from the following options:
You are encouraged to find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse you for up to 40% of the product price as tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can go to a local tailor or a professional seamstress to have the dress re-sized at your own cost:
Please note that if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, re-sizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on DressFirst.com . Slight color aberration of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are positive that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
1. No returns and no exchanges for personalized items.
2. No returns and no exchanges for perishables, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie, etc) due to hygienic reasons.
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 14 days upon receiving your order. Please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return.
Please note that returns will not be accepted without prior approval from DressFirst.com Customer Service.
2. Once DressFirst.com Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with return address as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days once you have received the form. Include the Product Return Form with your return. Please don’t use courier agency like UPS, DHL or FedEx to return the parcel as we will not pay for the Custom fee that might caused.
3. Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in within 24 hours. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account.
Please note that items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.
All PayPal payment can only refund via PayPal, all Credit Card payment will only be refunded to the original Credit Card.